A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Lawrence, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Brain Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiation Pneumonitis
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Lawrence MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Theodore Lawrence has 7 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Lawrence practices Radiation Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Alpena, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.