Learn more about Dr. Theodore Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Lawrence, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Brain Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiation Pneumonitis
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore S Lawrence MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Theodore Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Lawrence practices Radiation Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiation Oncologists.