A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Le, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Le has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Le accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore T. Le practice?
Dr. Theodore Le practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH and Norton, VA.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons and Cincinnati Surgeons.