Learn more about Dr. Theodore Lepage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Lepage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepage
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lepage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Lepage, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepage graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lepage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Lawrence Lepage FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore L. Lepage practice?
- Dr. Theodore Lepage has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Lepage practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Brockport Internists and Brockport Cardiologists.