A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Lepage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Lepage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepage
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lepage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Lepage, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepage graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lepage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Lawrence Lepage FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore L. Lepage practice?
- Dr. Theodore Lepage has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Lepage practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Brockport Internists and Brockport Cardiologists.