Learn more about Dr. Theodore Lepage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Lepage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Lepage, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepage graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lepage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Lawrence Lepage FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore L. Lepage practice?
- Dr. Theodore Lepage has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Lepage practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Brockport Internists and Brockport Cardiologists.