A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Liautaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Liautaud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liautaud
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liautaud Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liautaud graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Liautaud has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Loring Hospital
- Crawford County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Richard Liautaud DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Theodore R. Liautaud practice?
- Dr. Theodore Liautaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Liautaud practices Psychiatry near Sac City, IA.
See Sac City Psychiatrists.