Learn more about Dr. Theodore Liautaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Liautaud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liautaud
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Liautaud Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liautaud graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Liautaud has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Loring Hospital
- Crawford County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Richard Liautaud DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Theodore R. Liautaud practice?
- Dr. Theodore Liautaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Liautaud practices Psychiatry near Sac City, IA.
See Sac City Psychiatrists.