A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Lilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Lilly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lilly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore J Lilly MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Lilly practice?
- Dr. Theodore Lilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Lilly practices Internal Medicine near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Internists.