A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Littlefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Littlefield
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Littlefield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Littlefield graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Littlefield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Joe Littlefield MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Littlefield practice?
- Dr. Theodore Littlefield has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Littlefield practices General Practice near Caruthers, CA.
See Caruthers Primary Care Doctors.