A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Liu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Liu MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Liu practice?
- Dr. Theodore Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Liu practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists and San Francisco Pediatricians.