A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Liu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Liu MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Liu practice?
- Dr. Theodore Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Liu practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists and San Francisco Pediatricians.