A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Liu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Liu MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Liu practice?
- Dr. Theodore Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Liu practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists and San Francisco Pediatricians.