A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Loewenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Loewenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loewenthal
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loewenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Loewenthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Loewenthal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loewenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore L Loewenthal MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore L. Loewenthal practice?
- Dr. Theodore Loewenthal has 10 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Loewenthal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bloomfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists and Bloomfield Gastroenterologists.