A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Logan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Logan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Logan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Francis Logan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore F. Logan practice?
- Dr. Theodore Logan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Logan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Oncologists.