A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Longinow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Longinow graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Longinow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Anatole Longinow MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Longinow practice?
- Dr. Theodore Longinow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Longinow practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Shakopee, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.