A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Lygas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Lygas, Surgical Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Lygas, MD is board certified in Surgical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lygas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lygas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore B Lygas MD is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore B. Lygas practice?
- Dr. Theodore Lygas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Lygas practices Surgical Oncology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Whiting, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons.