Dr. Theodore Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Lee?

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Love Doctor Lee he always treated my son very well. Never had any problems. He is a very kind person also. And make sure my son get well.

Highly Competent

Posted on October 21st, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Lee for years now. There were a couple of years because of schedule limitations, where I went to see a different allergist. During that time, the other allergist just used Dr. Lee's formula for my allergy shots and never changed it. I spent an unnecessary two years not getting the immune response I should have been getting because of that switch. I returned to Dr. Lee and he changed my dosage, so that I no longer experienced week-long debilitating sinus infections twice a year. His staff is not only professional,they are warm and friendly. After experiencing a very cold staff from the other doctor, it was a welcome change. Dr. Lee also takes the time to send a follow-up letter regarding your allergy treatment to your PCP. He ensures that you're getting the best overall care. I take great comfort in his technical knowledge of his field and recommend him highly.

Posted on September 27th, 2017