A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Maniatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Maniatis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Maniatis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Maniatis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maniatis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore James Maniatis MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Maniatis practice?
- Dr. Theodore Maniatis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Maniatis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Pulmonologists, and Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners.