A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Maniatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Maniatis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maniatis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maniatis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Maniatis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Maniatis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maniatis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore James Maniatis MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Maniatis practice?
- Dr. Theodore Maniatis has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Maniatis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Pulmonologists, and Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners.