Dr. Theodore Manson MD Patient Reviews

• Trauma Surgery Baltimore, MD

no change

October 10th, 2016
Terrific Knee Replacement Surgeon
Dr. Manson has a wonderful combination of personal and professional skills. His manner and demeanor or exceptional. Most important, he replace my knee and gave it renewed life without pain. Dr. Manson is aces.

July 28th, 2016
Knee Replacement
Dr. Manson was very pleasant and calm, he was very professional and explain the procedure and expectations after the procedure in a way that I was able to understand, his staff is also very polite and professional. I would recommend him to my family and friends if they needed a knee replacement,

May 9th, 2016
Superb doctor who was recommended by Dr. Craig Bennett, another great doctor.

September 12th, 2015
Dr Manson has gone beyond with my case.

June 9th, 2015
Excellent surgeon with wonderful personal skills
Dr. Manson replaced my hip at the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center after I had a traumatic fall off the side of steps onto concrete. He performed an Anterior hip replacement and he had me walking within 2 days, performing most activities within 2 weeks and hiking in the Himalayas within 6 months. He has an excellent bedside manner, listens carefully and fully answers questions. He obviously has excellent skills. I am very fortunate to have had him perform my surgery and highly recommend him.

May 5th, 2015
Hip Replacement at its best!
Dr Manson is truly the full package in a medical doctor. He replaced my hip after an accident. He brings technical expertise along with a wonderful bedside manner. I recovered very rapidly from my surgery and was hiking in the Himalayas 6 months later. I can not imagine a better surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 22nd, 2015
Great ortho surgeon
Has great bedside manner's and attentive

December 30th, 2014
After one visit he scheduled surgery the surgery was never explained to me I have no idea what he is doing. Was so confused and unimpressed with him that I didn't listen to a word he said...just wanted to get out of there. Not friendly at all..and I found him hard to talk to...would not refer to anyone

May 8th, 2013
Professional. Person.
I am not going back. To him,, I will not refers him, he. Causes more pain in my. Joint.

November 8th, 2012
Good surgeon, I guess, but he is very inaccessible, rushed and unconcerned

September 8th, 2010
Dr. Manson, thorough, exact, and expert
55 year old female, fallen off ladder 3 years prior, experienced severe pain. Sought treatment from other ortho's who ordered pills and steroid shots. Each spent about 10 minutes at each visit. The first visit with Dr. Manson, was more than 1 hour! Very thorough, ordered more digital X-ray's, reviewed them, saw severe arthritis in hip and tears in the labrum (no one had mentioned that prior)He ordered physical therapy and set up surgical date. Had surgery on Friday am, Dr. Manson checked on me twice each day for the 4 days I was in U. of MD hospital. Went home on Monday, and began outpatient PT that week. Returned to work in 6 weeks, 3 weeks later, no walker, cane or limp. Very small scar that healed well. Have had two follow-up visits and all is well. The worst part was the TED stockings - hardly any pain from the surgery! I hope I don't have to have the other hip replaced, but if I do, I would not hesitate to see Dr. Manson again.