A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Margo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Margo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Margo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Margo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margo graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Margo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Edward Margo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore E. Margo practice?
- Dr. Theodore Margo has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Margo practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.