A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Matuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matuga
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matuga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Matuga, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matuga graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Matuga has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore John Matuga MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Matuga practice?
- Dr. Theodore Matuga has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Matuga practices Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Radiologists.