A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore McNitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNitt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore McNitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McNitt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McNitt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evans Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Roando McNitt MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore R. McNitt practice?
- Dr. Theodore McNitt has 1 office location.
- Dr. Theodore McNitt practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Carson, CO.