Learn more about Dr. Theodore Miclau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miclau
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miclau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Miclau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miclau graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miclau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Miclau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Miclau practice?
- Dr. Theodore Miclau has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Miclau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.