A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Miclau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miclau
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miclau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Miclau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miclau graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miclau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Miclau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Miclau practice?
- Dr. Theodore Miclau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Miclau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.