be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Miclau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Bone Transplantation, Broken Bones Bone Fractures, and Femoral Fractures.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miclau graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miclau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Centers
- San Francisco General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miclau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Miclau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore I. Miclau practice?
Dr. Theodore Miclau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ted Miclau, Dr. Teddy Miclau, Dr. Teodoro Miclau, Dr. Theo Miclau