Learn more about Dr. Theodore Monitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Monitz, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monitz
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Monitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Monitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Monitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore A Monitz MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Monitz practice?
- Dr. Theodore Monitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Monitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.