Learn more about Dr. Theodore Monitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Monitz, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Monitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Monitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Monitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore A Monitz MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Monitz practice?
- Dr. Theodore Monitz has 12 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Monitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Canton, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.