A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Monitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Monitz, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monitz
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Monitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Monitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Monitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore A Monitz MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Monitz practice?
- Dr. Theodore Monitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Monitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.