A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Monitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Monitz, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monitz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Monitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Monitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Monitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Monitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore A Monitz MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore A. Monitz practice?
- Dr. Theodore Monitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Monitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.