inactive

Theodore A Monitz MD Patient Reviews

2.9

May 16th, 2013
out for the money
Dr Monitz took about 10 minutes to check me out and then put me on BP medicine and everything was going good but now it seems he wont send any refills to my pharmacy. Well I called and everytime I called I never got to speak to a live person always having to leave messages. And after a call everyday when later the week I finally got a call they told me I needed to schedule a check up with him that he wont give me a refill until then. The reason why I cant go in for a checkup is because I was unemployed and cant afford to go in. I guess now I will just tamper off it. Thanks for nothing dont see this doctor!!

June 1st, 2011
A commendable cardiologist
I have had appointments with Dr. Monitz for about two yearsand he has gotten my cholesterol level down from over 200 toabout 140, and has been very thorough in evaluating mycardiological condition. I am 69 years old and feel that I amin "good hands" with this doctor.