Learn more about Dr. Theodore Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Moon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Moon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Moon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore H. Moon practice?
Dr. Theodore Moon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Rheumatology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint George, UT and Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Internists, Pasadena Pulmonologists, Pasadena Critical Care Practitioners, and Pasadena Rheumatologists.