Learn more about Dr. Theodore Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Nash is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Nash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- Warren G Magnuson Clinical Cen, Bethesda, Md
- National Institute Of HealthBethesda, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Elliot Nash MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Theodore E. Nash practice?
- Dr. Theodore Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Nash practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Infectious Disease Doctors.