Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Nicolaides
Dr. Theodore Nicolaides, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Nicolaides is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Nicolaides has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Theodore Nicolaides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Shruti Kant
Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Deborah Franzon
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Susan Kim
San Francisco, CA 0 mi14