Dr. Theodore Nukes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
Disappointed
We can never get a hold of him, he never returns calls and we still don't have results from daughters test. He was very kind and took time to listen o ...

June 25th, 2016
Dr Nukes is extremely friendly and nice doctor who put at ease before talking to you about your health issues. He is the only doctor in whole of carmel who listened to my problem carefully and helped me get other best doctors from different practices to treat my problem. He is very kind and generous besides being professional. I would definitely recommend him. His staff is also very nice.

March 11th, 2016
Dr. Nukes is amazing. He is the only doctor who listened to my problems and actually paid attention and has been amazing in helping me manage my medical issues!

February 4th, 2015
High regard for Dr. Nukes and staff
Having been with Dr. Nukes since 2004, I can highly recommend him and his staff without reservation.

September 12th, 2013
Ms
I went to see Dr. Nukes after an auto accident and he was amazing as a doctor. Very kind and spent alot of time listening to my concerns and issues and has been very helpful in getting me better. His staff was wonderful and I had no trouble getting an appointment unlike some other Neuro offices like JWM who could not get me in for a month which was awful since I was in alot of pain.

August 20th, 2013
Great doc! My parents love him
Dr. Theodore Nukes has been caring for both of my parent for many years. They are both in their 80’s and still maintain a normal lifestyle thanks to Dr. Nukes. My mother had debilitating headaches and dizziness - my father had sleep apnea. They love Dr. Ted. His staff is courtesy and professional. His offices are neat and clean. Most importantly, Dr. Nukes is an incredible doctor. His “bed side” manner is kind and comforting. He is extremely competent. He really knows his stuff. But he explains everything going on so its easy to understand for them. He is by far the best doctor we know. I would recommend him highly!

July 30th, 2013
I suffered head and neck pain for years Dr. Nukes has helped me get back a high quality of life!! I could not be more happy with him!

April 24th, 2013
Thankful
My experience with Dr. Nukes was a positive one, and a choice I am glad that I made. I suffered from neck and back pain for years, and I was unable t ...

December 25th, 2010
Great Doctor !

October 10th, 2010
Finally a Dr. and an office that responds to patient needs!
Dr. Nukes and his staff are very professional and helped me with my migraines, and trigger point injections. I had seen several Dr's and suffered headaches and migraines for years. I have been a patient of Dr. Nukes' for several years and believe he is the reason I am getting relief from my chronic head pain. Dr. Nukes is kind, caring and compassionate. Additionally, his staff is very responsive and has helped me deal with my insurance company. Although Dr. Nukes is my doctor I have seen other Dr.'s in this office when he was on vacation and I had the same exceptional care from them. I would recommend Heartland Neurology to anyone looking for a neurologist. Dr. Nukes has helped me so much I would say he has improved my quality life!

October 1st, 2010
I was diagnosed with MS a 5 years ago and have seen 4 different Neurologists. Some have been ok some have been really bad. However the only doctor that I've been to that really understood my condition and was willing to try new treatments that really helped was Dr Nukes