A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Ondracek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Ondracek, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ondracek graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ondracek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore C Ondracek MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore C. Ondracek practice?
- Dr. Theodore Ondracek has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Ondracek practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.