A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Ongaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Ongaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Ongaro, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, Erectile Dysfunction ED, and Urination Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ongaro graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Ongaro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lowell General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ongaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Ongaro practice?
Dr. Theodore Ongaro practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Urologists.