A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Ongaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Ongaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Ongaro, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ongaro graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Ongaro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Joseph Ongaro MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Ongaro practice?
- Dr. Theodore Ongaro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Ongaro practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Urologists.