A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Osuala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Osuala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osuala
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osuala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osuala graduated from Univ Of Port Harcourt, Coll Of Hlth Sci, Port Harc. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Osuala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Chinatu Osuala MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Theodore C. Osuala practice?
- Dr. Theodore Osuala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Osuala practices Psychiatry near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Lanham Psychiatrists.