A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Oswald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Oswald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Oswald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Oswald graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oswald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Oswald MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Oswald practice?
- Dr. Theodore Oswald has 9 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Oswald practices Family Medicine near Bark River, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Gladstone, MI and Escanaba, MI.
See Bark River Primary Care Doctors.