A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Pabst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Pabst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabst
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pabst Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Pabst, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabst graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Pabst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Shuster Pabst MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Pabst practice?
- Dr. Theodore Pabst has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Pabst practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Surgeons.