A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Pabst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Pabst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabst
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pabst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Pabst, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabst graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Pabst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Shuster Pabst MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore S. Pabst practice?
- Dr. Theodore Pabst has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Pabst practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Surgeons.