Learn more about Dr. Theodore Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Parsons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parsons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Parsons, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parsons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore William Parsons MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore W. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Theodore Parsons has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Parsons practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.