Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Parsons III
Dr. Theodore Parsons III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Parsons is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital, St John Hospital & Medical Center and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Parsons has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Parsons III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Theodore Parsons III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Fred Nelson
Detroit, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Nicholas Frisch
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Detroit, MI 0 mi6
Dr. Robert Keller
Detroit, MI 0 mi6