A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Parsons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parsons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Parsons, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parsons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore William Parsons MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore W. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Theodore Parsons has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Parsons practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.