Learn more about Dr. Theodore Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Parsons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Parsons, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parsons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parsons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore W. Parsons practice?
Dr. Theodore Parsons practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Detroit Surgeons.