Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Patsos
Dr. Theodore Patsos, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, MA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Patsos is affiliated with UMass Memorial-Clinton Hospital, Milford Regional Medical Center and UMass Memorial-Marlborough Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Patsos has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Theodore Patsos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MA.
Dr. Thomas Maki
Milford, MA 0.01 mi47
Dr. David Harrington
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Milford, MA 0.57 mi28
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Milford, MA 1.58 mi18