Dr. Theodore Patsos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Patsos?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Patsos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2013

Great doctors not extinct just few and far between

Dr. Patsos went to spent a great dea of time getting info on my surgery . He was very patient and understanding explaining my stomach issues Several years ago. I wish more doctors had his bedside manner. I feel Confident should any procedure arise in my future, I will be in excellent Hands. I thought these caring caregivers were a thing from the past.

August 24th, 2011

I found Dr. Patsos to be very educated and professional. He eased my concerns. He removed a large lipoma from my back and I honestly did not feel any pain. He did the procedure under a "twilight" type of anesthetic, similar to what is used in colonoscopies. He used stitches that dissolved under my incision but, best of all, applied a glue on the outside that kept me free of any dressings, tape, gauze or ointments. A remarkable job! I would highly recommend Dr. Patsos.

August 23rd, 2011

I didn't have a good experience. Dr. Patsos brought me into a room and said that I had gallstones and that I needed surgery to remove my gallbladder. No one took my temp.,blood pressure,asked me any questions or gave me any literature on the gallbladder. He gave me no options other than to have the surgery (even though I had no gallbladder symptoms) and he wanted me to make the apt. that day for the surgery. I felt rushed into making a decision. He wasn't listening to me at all. I don't recommend him at all for anyone.

March 5th, 2011

Top Doctor/Surgeon

Dr. Patsos seen my husband for an emergency, to remove his Gallbladder. He has the most wonderful bedside manner. Took his time explaining the procedure, answered all of our questions. He made us all feel that my husband was in the very best of hands. Thank you Dr. Patsos.

February 8th, 2011

Best Surgeon

I think he has the best bedside manner and is very caring and knows his stuff

November 4th, 2010

fantastic dr

Dr. Patsos has one of th best bedside manner's of any dr I've dealt with. He understood my concerns, was patient with me, and I'd recommend him to anyone.

October 26th, 2010

Dr. Patsos isn't a doctor with good communication skills. He jumps from idea to pointless and off topic story throughout the intire consultation. After seeing him for surgery my follow up in hospital visit was full of bogus stories, and rambling. He very breefly spoke about my surgery and diagnosis. Needless so say I don't recommend him if your looking for advice or answers from your MD

May 19th, 2010

Unearned Arrogance

Stay far, far away from this man if you want to be able to have a conversation about your health. I hear he's not a bad surgeon, but operating skills are only part of being a great doctor in my opinion. Good luck!

September 6th, 2017