Dr. Theodore Perl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2015
He is such a friendly doctor that makes you feel comfortable. His knowledge is unbelievable. Having surgery has now given me 20/20 vision when I thought this would never happen.

June 26th, 2015
Drs Perl and Moses are incredible ophthalmologists
I went to Dr. Perl on my granddaughter's recommendation as she had Lasik surgery and was so pleased. I was so tired of wearing contact lenses and wanted to be able to see well without them. Dr. Perl's consultation and examination was fantastic. He spent a lot of time with me, he was so thorough and advised me that I was not a candidate for Lasik due to a cataract. We discussed the cataract surgery and he told me that he does it with a Laser while his Associate, Dr. Eli Moses, places the new lens. After a lot of tests, Dr. Perl advised me that both he and Dr. Moses would perform my surgery and while they could not guarantee 20/20 vision, they would do their best to have it close to that. My surgery was performed and the following day when I returned to see Dr. Perl, he examined my eye thoroughly and I was seeing almost 20/20! What a thrill for me... no more glasses/contact lenses. Things got even better and at my last visit, my vision is fantastic...20/20! Drs. Perl and Moses are true professionals... They spent a lot of time with me - being sure that I understood everything and was comfortable. The office staff is warm, welcoming and professional and I highly recommend Drs. Perl and Moses and Corneal Associates of NJ.

June 19th, 2012
Melissa Wetzel
Probably one of the most arrogant doctors I have ever dealt with. Would NEVER use him again.