Dr. Theodore Perl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Perl?

February 2nd, 2017

Extremely Happy

I recently had LASIK surgery with Dr. Theodore Perl of Corneal Associates of NJ, and am writing to highly recommend Dr. Perl and Corneal Associates for those considering LASIK. Based on Dr. Perl’s academic and professional credentials, extensive experience performing the surgery, straightforward responses to my questions, and perhaps most personally important, the numerous incredibly positive and satisfied patient testimonies I read, I opted to travel from my home in Philadelphia to have my procedure performed by Dr. Perl rather than select another doctor closer to my home. My experience with Dr. Perl and his associates has been phenomenal. His coordinator, Jacki, is very organized, not only scheduling the pre op, surgery, and post op appointments but also the payment such that I never had to follow-up with scheduling questions. She is professional, courteous, and incredibly responsive. In addition to Jacki, his other associates are also very organized. I never once waited for an in-person visit and in fact I was often seen earlier than my stated appointment time. The day of the surgery, Dr. Perl met with my husband and me to address any last minute questions as well as settle my nerves. The procedure itself is relatively quick at approximately 10 minutes total. The doctor and his staff explained to me each part of the procedure and time to complete, which was personally helpful given my nerves. After he finished the procedure, Dr. Perl provided me with full instructions on how to care for my eyes as well as set my expectations for what would happen over the next few hours. Furthermore, Dr. Perl called me a few hours after the procedure to check on me and answer any questions that had arose during the intervening hours. I have never personally experienced such thorough care from a physician. The day after the appointment, Dr. Perl performed my follow-up evaluation, and again was available to respond to my questions. His comprehensive, thoughtful, and considerate interactions with his patients, his success rates, amazing results, and satisfied patients, lead me to highly recommend Dr. Perl.

October 6th, 2015

He is such a friendly doctor that makes you feel comfortable. His knowledge is unbelievable. Having surgery has now given me 20/20 vision when I thought this would never happen.

June 26th, 2015

Drs Perl and Moses are incredible ophthalmologists

I went to Dr. Perl on my granddaughter's recommendation as she had Lasik surgery and was so pleased. I was so tired of wearing contact lenses and wanted to be able to see well without them. Dr. Perl's consultation and examination was fantastic. He spent a lot of time with me, he was so thorough and advised me that I was not a candidate for Lasik due to a cataract. We discussed the cataract surgery and he told me that he does it with a Laser while his Associate, Dr. Eli Moses, places the new lens. After a lot of tests, Dr. Perl advised me that both he and Dr. Moses would perform my surgery and while they could not guarantee 20/20 vision, they would do their best to have it close to that. My surgery was performed and the following day when I returned to see Dr. Perl, he examined my eye thoroughly and I was seeing almost 20/20! What a thrill for me... no more glasses/contact lenses. Things got even better and at my last visit, my vision is fantastic...20/20! Drs. Perl and Moses are true professionals... They spent a lot of time with me - being sure that I understood everything and was comfortable. The office staff is warm, welcoming and professional and I highly recommend Drs. Perl and Moses and Corneal Associates of NJ.

June 19th, 2012

Melissa Wetzel

Probably one of the most arrogant doctors I have ever dealt with. Would NEVER use him again.

October 14th, 2017