Dr. Theodore Perry MD Patient Reviews

• Bariatric Medicine Vero Beach, FL

December 13th, 2016
Excellent surgeon. So happy to have found Dr. Perry.

August 29th, 2016
Wonderful Surgeon in a very difficult time. Very patient and attentive to my family before and after surgery. Also very knowledgeable when problems arose after my release from hospital about medication used for a heart problem.

July 13th, 2016
Skilled surgeon
I went to Doctor Perry thinking that my need for surgery was a sealed deal. He, however, wanted more 'proof'' that surgery was indicated. After retrieving and evaluating some missing information from my medical records, he was then willing to proceed with surgery. I found him to be thorough, he drew pictures to explain, he took a lot of time with me on that first visit. Saw me prior to surgery, and checked on me after surgery. Bedside manner is a plus, but surgical skill is a necessity. I would go to him again if I needed surgery. I would recommend him without hesitation. For me , this Doctor - patient relationship worked

April 1st, 2014
2 surgeries, the first one he saved my life.
I understand other reviews say that his bedside manner is awful, I on the underhand find him to be straight forward and to the point which in fact it's the best thing all Dr.'s should be, like some who sugar coat things. My husband until this day thanks him for saving my life. He was very pleasant and loving with my situations. I was blessed that he was the emergency physician for my first surgery. I adore him and thank God he was and is my surgeon. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family. God bless you always Dr. Perry.

October 23rd, 2013
awful bedside manner
While this doctor may be qualified and heretofore successful, his interactions with patients and their families is shameful. When he finally came to check the surgical site in hospital 24 hrs later along with his partner, neither one washed their hands before touching the area-there was a sink right in the room. I'm sure OSHCA would LOVE that! God forbid you call post up for a problem you are having. The first call was ignored, he never called back. When I called for another issue he immediately stated it was not related to HIM or the procedure, riiiight. He then said it was 6-9 days post op-it was 4- and that I should call my other doctor. Even the staff at the hospital are hesitant to interact with him, telling me when I asked to talk to him to flag him down if I saw him! By the way, the nursing staff at Indian River Hospital were lovely and very attentive. He may be an intelligent surgeon but when it comes to communicating with people, he is quite ignorant. Karma?