A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Phillips is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Phillips, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore G Phillips MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore G. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Theodore Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Phillips practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Cardiothoracic Surgeons.