A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Phillips is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Phillips, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore G Phillips MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore G. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Theodore Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Phillips practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.