A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Polley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Polley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Polley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Preventive Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Polley graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Polley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Z Polley MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Theodore Z. Polley practice?
- Dr. Theodore Polley has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Polley practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons.