A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Polley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Polley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Polley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Preventive Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Polley graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Polley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans