A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Prentice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Prentice is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Prentice, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prentice graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Prentice has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prentice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore C. Prentice practice?
Dr. Theodore Prentice practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.