A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Prentice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Prentice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Prentice, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prentice graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Prentice has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Clark Prentice MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore C. Prentice practice?
- Dr. Theodore Prentice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Prentice practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.