Dr. Theodore Puls MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 9th, 2013
I find Dr. Puls very through with his visits. He takes the time needed for gathering information and making proper diagnosis. He has no problem referring patients to specialists. Dr Puls is professional in his approach and manner.

April 25th, 2012
My son with many medical issues goes to Dr. Puls, and I find him to be caring, and very knowledgeable regarding my sons care. I trust him completely and he is humble enough to refer me to specialists for my son when it's needed. I would not take my son anywhere else for his primary care.

April 20th, 2012
THE BEST!
I have been to 4 previous family practice physicians in Pueblo, and Dr. Puls is absolutely the best. I am an older person and have both minor and serious medical problems. Dr. Puls has accurately diagnosed them all, and I am now enjoying a much, much better quality of life than previously.Dr. Puls is friendly, thorough, and never rushes through appointments.His front office staff is always friendly and cooperative. I have never waited more than 10 minutes.I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Puls, and am so grateful to have finally found a physician I can trust completely!

February 22nd, 2012
Not that great
Not recommended if you're an intelligent patient who knows what he's talking about, has solid background information, and asks intelligent questions. Otherwise he's a good doctor.

December 5th, 2011
I went to his office and was treated rudely by his office. they told me i owed money which i was surprised to hear. I always pay my bills i called my insurance company when i tried to get more information and the office staff was rude and embarrassed me in front of everyone. I then spoke the office manager who was rude and explained that i would like to make payments. i have made 2 payments and i get a letter from a collection agency. I was so upset i called the office manager and she has no record of me making payments and i was told the person that took my payments is not longer working for them. my only regret is that i allowed then to upset me to the point that i yelled. but that is my credit that are toying with. Also Dr. Puls did not listen to any of my issues nor was he sincere i felt more like i was a burden than a paying patient. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

May 21st, 2009
Last visit with him I told him I was an artist pursuing my career and an eye problem was interfering with my drawing and painting. He blew me off in a flippant uncaring manner by saying he thought an artist was someone who made their living at it and treated me like I was a moron. Needless to say I was devastated by this.