Dr. Theodore Raptis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Raptis?

December 1st, 2016

Great Doctor! Great bedside manner! The only concern I have is with receptionist. I called to obtain results of a test taken weeks ago, and the front desk receptionist actually scolded me for not hearing her correctly the first time. She was rude and disrespectful. Obviously should not be working in a Doctor's office if she doesn't care to deal with the Doctor's patients in a kind and courteous manner.

October 16th, 2016

Can't see Dr if you have an illness

Dr nice but only sees you for annuals and check ups. If you have a problem or are sick, you have to see the Nurse Practitioner. Went twice and second time rhey had my records all mixed up. Showed they saw me for things I never had. They asked ME what they did and what meds they gave me. Lost all confidence. Got records and won't go back. Scary. Drs response was...well, your last name is very common. What?

August 3rd, 2016

Can never get in to see him if your sick!

Great Doctor. No problem getting to see him on a scheduled annual appointment but good luck trying to get in to see him when your sick. Staff won't budge an inch to squeeze you in. They could care less.

September 7th, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever seen.

Hands down the best doctor I have ever had. He is terrific in every aspect of being a doctor and person

March 10th, 2015

Best Doc!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Raptis for almost 20 years. I cannot say enough about him and his staff. They have always been courteous and professional. He truly cares for his patients and takes the time to show it. I am sqeezed in to see a PA when I am sick and have my annual physical with the doc every year. My health hasn't always been the greatest and I've had some ups and downs, but he's been there with me every step of the way.

August 9th, 2013

Hands down, The best Dr. I've ever seen.

Dr. Raptis is by far the most caring, personable doctor I've ever been to and I've been to many. Beyond that he's extremely knowledgable and will take the time needed to appropriately address your needs. Besides that, he's about as down to earth as anyone you'd ever meet and makes those of us who have "medical phobis" feel about comfortable as anyone could imagine. His staff is wondeful, and now I can understand why he's always booked. Too bad this system only goes up to 4 stars, because I'd give him double that !

August 3rd, 2012

Dr. Raptis is an awesome doctor who is very thorough and caring.. I am very lucky to have found him..

March 22nd, 2012

Very thorough with exceptional ability at diagnosing a medical issue. Also open to alternative medicine to a degree but overall very open minded with easy manner and concern for the patient.

February 15th, 2010

Worth The Wait - A Fine Clinician

Ted Raptis is a fine young internist. He exudes concern about his patients, gives them sufficient time when in his exam room, although the wait time in the office can be excessive, and it is often to get through on the phone to make an appointment. Better phone management is in order, and why would you have to wait 3 weeks to get an appointment? Medical assistant Gus is super. If you can get into his practice, it is worth it.

November 5th, 2009

Dr. Raptis has been my Dr. since he first started his practice. He is an exceptional doctor who truly cares about his patients and takes his time to address all of your problems. The staff does an outstanding job and the practice runs seamlessly. FIVE stars!

September 3rd, 2009

So Impressed wtih Dr. Raptis and his staff

Just left a MDVIP doc who I was paying $1500 a year to see. Got a much more detailed exam from Dr. Raptis who explained every thing to me and took all the time I needed. Excellent, respectful staff who has been with him for years. Office and practice so well run and Dr. Raptis is so enthusiastic about how he practices Medicine He is big believer in Preventive Medicine. I am very imprssed that he was asked to be the Chief of Staff at Boca Community Hospital. I am just thrilled with him!

May 28th, 2009

Patient

Dr. Raptis is a great Dr. and is there when you need him and his PA Charity is excellent as well