Dr. Theodore Rosen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 8th, 2016
He's the best in dermatology.

January 5th, 2016
Dr. Rosen and staff are the best!

December 14th, 2015
wonderful doctor and great person--SMART !!!!!!!!

August 10th, 2014
Patty
I have been a patient for over 20 years. I am always impressed at this doctor's friendly and unassuming demeanor mixed with consummate professionalism. He has navigated some tough problems for me, efficiently and with excellent outcomes. I hope he never retires!

May 9th, 2014
All I can say is "wow"
It took some inside help (friend and existing patient) to get me an appointment. That's the only negative I can point out. This doctor is both thorough and caring. He also has an amusing sense of humor and a lovely personality. He never LOOKED at a computer during the visit (all too common now) and paid attention to me and what I had to say. Involved me in the decision making process after discussing all treatment options with me. He was well worth the struggle to get an appointment. One of the best, if not THE best, healthcare providers I have ever visited.

January 12th, 2014
Satisfied Patient
I have been going to Dr. Rosen since I first started working in the Houston Medical Center, as a graduate nurse, some 30 years ago. Dr. Rosen is extremely knowledgeable in dermatology, has a highly effective bedside manner and shares his knowledge with enthusiasm. Even though I have moved back to Michigan, both my husband and I continue to make trips to Houston to see Dr. Rosen if we have dermatological needs. I highly recommend Dr. Rosen.

April 27th, 2012
Great doc
Somehow, despite other comments on this site, I did an appt with him. But, it was months in the future. I waited, patiently. Had a fabulous visit. He sat down, and explained the problem in a way I could understand it. Went over all my options and we picked treatment course for psoriasis together. Not dictated by him...chosen together, which was a nice change of pace. I am much better, and owe it all to his care. BTW: I agree with other comments. The guy is funny and outgoing. You'd want him for your next-door-neighbor.

July 19th, 2011
HS
Almost impossible to get an appt, which I did as a relative of existing patient. Once in the system, very easily negotiated. Dr. Rosen is the funniest, most charming doctor I have ever seen. But, don't be fooled! He is also as smart as they come, very thorough and totally up to date. If you have an incurable skin problem, find a way to get in to see him!

April 16th, 2011
NG
I got an appt because I am related to an existing patient. Still had to wait 2 months for non-emergency problem. BUT...this is no ordinary doctor. He is smart, efficient, caring, listens well and, to boot, he is funny and outgoing. I felt at ease from the first second of the office visit when he said: "Hi, I'm Ted Rosen." Notice: NOT Dr. Rosen. Anyhow, if you are lucky enough to see him, you won't be disappointed in his care in any way. Because he DOES care...

October 25th, 2010
Great doc, office not so great
Almost impossible to get appt, but well worth the wait. Dr. Rosen is very thorough, very caring, and excellent in treating a problem 3 other dermatologists could not cure. His nurse, Rita, is outstanding, as well.

August 3rd, 2010
Hard to get an appt; easier once you are in the "system." He is a fabulous. Smart, attentive, good listener. He has cared for my whole family through the years, and we have never been disappointed. On a personal note: he actually has a personality, which makes the visit "fun."

June 24th, 2009
Although getting an appt is not so easy, he is a fantastic doc!