A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Rudberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Rudberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Rudberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudberg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rudberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Linus Rudberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore L. Rudberg practice?
- Dr. Theodore Rudberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Rudberg practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.