Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Ruff
Dr. Theodore Ruff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ruff is affiliated with OU Medical Center-Presbyterian Tower, AllianceHealth Midwest and Oklahoma Heart Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Ruff has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Theodore Ruff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Joshua Carey
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi18
Dr. Richard Wilson
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi38
Dr. Goya Raikar
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi26