A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Ruza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Ruza is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Ruza, DO, PC is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruza graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ruza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Jay Ruza DO and PC is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Ruza practice?
- Dr. Theodore Ruza has 5 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Ruza practices Psychiatry near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See West Bloomfield Psychiatrists.