A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore F. Saad practice?
Dr. Theodore Saad practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Milford, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ted Saad, Dr. Teddy Saad, Dr. Teodoro Saad, Dr. Theo Saad