A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Schafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Schafer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schafer
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Schafer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Schafer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schafer graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore William Schafer MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore W. Schafer practice?
- Dr. Theodore Schafer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Schafer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, OR and Corvallis, OR.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Gastroenterologists.