A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Schafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Schafer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schafer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schafer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Schafer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schafer graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore William Schafer MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore W. Schafer practice?
- Dr. Theodore Schafer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theodore Schafer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, OR and Corvallis, OR.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Gastroenterologists.