Dr. Theodore Schiff MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Stuart, FL

August 28th, 2014
GREAT!
I like how the staff is so friendly and that when you go to the office you get in and get out. You don't sit around waiting for an hour to be seen by the doctor.

June 25th, 2014
Highly Recommended!
Water's Edge Dermatology is a state of the art clinic offering 5 star service. I have been a patient here for (10) plus years, I am always greeted with a smile and a friendly face. The office is clean and inviting. I have never been left waiting for an extended period of time. The doctors, practitioners and staff never seem "rushed" and are beyond helpful, ready to answer any questions. They all work together to make the process as easy and comfortable as possible. The professionalism exhibted by this practice is like none other. I highly recommend Water's Edge Dermantology for your skin care and cosmetic needs! You won't be disappointed!

June 20th, 2014
Dr. Schiff, wonderful doctor!
There is no rating, but excellent, to all questions one could be asked about Dr. Schiff. He is totally terrific and Water's Edge should be proud to have him on staff.

April 7th, 2013
This doctor was terrible. He doesn't even deserve a star. He spent no time with me he came in said, " I need to cut that off" when I asked him why he responded, "Well I wouldn't expect you to know what it is this is above your head" So with that I think it is clear why I despise him.