A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Schlegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Schlegel, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Schlegel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlegel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schlegel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore Frederick Schlegel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theodore F. Schlegel practice?
- Dr. Theodore Schlegel has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Theodore Schlegel practices Sports Medicine near Greenwood Village, CO.