A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Schreiber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Schreiber, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Schreiber has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schreiber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore Schreiber practice?
Dr. Theodore Schreiber practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Warren Cardiologists.