Learn more about Dr. Theodore Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Schreiber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreiber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Schreiber, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Schreiber has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore L Schreiber FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore L. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Theodore Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Schreiber practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Cardiologists.