Cardiologist (heart)
8545 Common Rd
Ste 150
Warren, MI 48093
586-573-7971
Locations and availability (8)

|  Privileged to call him my doctor  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2014

I'm reading things that say Dr. Schreiber has poor bedside manner, his staff is unfriendly, etc. I'm sorry but when I'm looking for a doctor, I'm not looking for a friend. I'm looking for someone who is going to tell it like it is, get to the point and hopefully make things better. Dr. Schreiber is that person. I read the reviews on him and was nervous at my first appointment because many of them make him sound like he's a terrible person to deal with...this couldn't be further from the truth. I was in awe of his intelligence and how described what was happening to me and my heart and why. I was actually excited when I left my appointment because I had information I never received before. I had seen other doctor's, had previous procedures, been given different medicines. At the age of 28, I was not looking forward to a lifetime of heart problems and popping pills to control the issue. Dr. Schreiber gave me relief when he explained why I was feeling what I was feeling, there was finally an explanation. He did what the other doctors hadn't done and said before we went any further, he wanted to rule out any and all other possibilities (fortunately, they're ruled out). My first doctor rushed to a costly procedure as the first measure of treatment that was unsuccessful and left me feeling hopeless. Dr. Schreiber prescribed a medicine I could live with and has been nothing but professional, courteous and knowledgable. Treat the man with respect, be intelligent when you go to your appointments, feel privileged to be treated by such a skilled surgeon. YOU need HIM; not the other way around.

Nov 25th, 2013

GOOD DOCTOR, POOR OFFICE STAFF VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. SENT ME FOR A TEST TO THEIR FACILITY AND HALF WAY THROUGH THEY STATED THAT THEY COULD NOT COMPLETE IT DO TO MY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. THIS AFTER THEY ALREADY STARED AN IV SHOT ME WITH A NUCLEAR TRACER AND DID THE PRELIMINARY TEST AND SHAVED MY CHEST. HIS OFFICE STAFF BLAMED ME FOR THIS WHEN I CALLED TO COMPLAIN AS THEY SAID I DID NOT TAKE MY BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS WHICH YOU CAN NOT TAKE BEFORE THE TEST!!! AGAIN GOOD DOC POOR OFFICE STAFF AND TESTING FACILITY!!!

|  our HERO  |  show details
by TONY PHILLIPI on Nov 13th, 2013

WELL WHATS NOT TO LIKE HE SAVED MY LIFE ALONG WITH DR. MICHAEL BROWN 9-13-13 TONY PHILLIPI

|  THANK GOD FOR CARING DOCTORS LIKE SCHREIBER  |  show details
by TONY PHILLIPI on Oct 1st, 2013

DR. SCHREIBER ABD BRWN ARE THE HEROS OF MY LIFE THEY SAVED MY LIFE ON 9/13/13. HOW CAN I EVER REPAY THEM FOR THEIR DEDICATION

|  patient's daughter  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

My mother has been a patient of this doctor for many years. She recently had a heart procedure and told me that the doctor yelled at her in the procedure room and shouted.."shut-up you goomer, I am trying to save your life". This scared my mother and she does not want to see him again. I am glad because I have started to question his diagnosis..how many stents does one need?????

by JIM B on Feb 25th, 2013

BEST IN HIS FIELD :)

|  Great Droctor  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2012

Really a smart man. Love is no nonsense attitude, straight to the point.

|  Must read  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Schreiber. He's been our family's Cardiovascular Surgeon for a long time. His integrity, intelligence, strength, knowledge,and straight-forward approach has been a tremendous comfort and eye-opener for my family. I would be remiss if I left out his staff's professionalism & integrity as well. If you, or your family is facing a difficult decision regarding heart surgery for a loved one who may, or may not be able to withstand Open Heart Surgery (i.e., too frail and/or elderly), I strongly encourage you to contact Dr. T. Schreiber & his team. Signed, P. Anderson, Indian Mound, TN (I can be reached thru Dr. Schreiber's office, if you feel the need.)

Mar 19th, 2012

HE IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT. BEEN KEEPING MY HUSBAND ALIVE SINCE 1998 WHEN CARDIOLOGISTS @ OAKWOOD SAID NOTHING MORE COULD BE DONE FOR HIM. HE IS NOW ALSO TREATING MY SON AND MYSELF AND WE ARE DOING GREAT. ANNYONE WHO HAS A COMPLAINT ABOUT HIM DOES NOT UNDERSTAND A BRILLIANT MAN AND DOESN'T DESERVE HIM.

Mar 4th, 2012

have had him as my doctor since 1994 and he has been great for me.he has kept me alive.

Dec 3rd, 2011

COULD BE MORE INTELLIGENT, BUT HIS PROFESSIONALISM AS A HUMAN BEEN ARE VERY BAD, AS A DOCTOR SHOULD BE MORE DOWN TO EARTH, MORE HUMBLE.

Nov 16th, 2011

Brilliant Cardiologist and Surgeon. Has performed miraculous surgery when it seemed almost hopeless. I would recommend Dr. Schreiber to everyone who needs cardio and vascular care.

|  Dr Sshreiber is a Doc that can think outside of the box!  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2010

Dr. Schreiber save lives....He has been my Dr. ever sence my previous Dr missed a disecting thorasic arota...and has been instramental in saving my life. My wife was going to die untill Dr Schreiber stinted her subclavian artery, being the first on the planet to receive this procedure..the FDA has sence approved this procedure. Thanks to Dr Schreibers genuis she is alive today! Thank you and may God bless you Dr. Schreiber!

May 9th, 2010

Dr Shreiber is the best cardiologist in Southestern Michigan.

|  He has saved my husbands life  |  show details
by Carolyn Cummins on Aug 20th, 2009

He sas saved my husbands life numerous times. He is a gifted surgeon. I am very lucky to have found him when I did . His staff is curteous and to the point which allows him to cut through the red tape so he may help others.

May 16th, 2009

wouldn't let them work on my dog. Found out too late. I am without a mother now.

|  No referral  |  show details
May 9th, 2009

I would not refer anyone to this doctor