A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theodore Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Schwartz, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adenoma Warthin`s tumor
- Brain Cancer Brain Neoplasm
- Brain Cancer Meningel Neoplasm
- Craniotomy Brain Surgery
- Craniotomy Brain Surgery
- EpilepsySeizure Disorders Stereotactic Surgery Brain Cancer Lumbar Herniated Disc Endoscopic Neurosurgery Astrocytoma Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Stem Glioma Brain Tumors Functional Brain Mapping Herniated Disc Trigeminal Neuralgia Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgery Neuro-Oncology Sterotactic Radiosurgery Meningioma Epilepsy Surgery Hydrocephalus Pituitary Tumor
- Neuro-Oncology; Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Diseases Pituitary Tumors Epilepsy Surgery EpilepsySeizure Disorders Meningioma Stereotactic Surgery Brain Cancer Glioblastoma Multiforme Lumbar Herniated Disc Pituitary Surgery Astrocytoma Endoscopic Neurosurgery Chordoma Tumor Endoscopic Brain Surgery Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery Brain Stem Glioma Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery Cervical Disc Herniations Endoscopic Meningioma Surgery Brain Tumors Functional Brain Mapping Endoscopic Craniopharyngioma Surgery Herniated Disc Trigeminal Neuralgia Surgery Disc Surgery Gliomas Minimally Invasive Surgery Neuro-Oncology Sterotactic Radiosurgery Hydrocephalus Spinal Access Surgery Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery Herniated Disc Surgery Endoscopic Chordoma Surgery
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Seizure Disorders
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Stereotaxic Techniques
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore H. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Theodore Schwartz practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.